Ban appeal place

Dear sir,sorry for sending so many messages but i really want to get unbaned,this is the last message.

Ban appeal accepted

applying for ban appleal
how i got banned: orangebee
reason i got banned: Asking someone “How much does the build cost?” I did not know it was bypassing.
I Really hope I get accepted, I am truly sorry. If i do get unbanned, I will make sure it wont happen again.
My roblox user: Jasenthekiller6
Key: LumbSmasherV1_9b843c98b5292b8ce7bb72a07e22dc9d
Discord username: {-ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔯-}#6409

Reason for ban: status ad
When i got banned: May 25
Why i should be unbanned: I will not do it again. I just wanted to join a giveaway and I was unaware of the rules since I am in a lot of servers. Please unban me, I will not do it again.
Who banned me: KieranDaPro#9999 (337615688116076544)
Why they did it: I had an invite link as my status.
Should they have done it: Yes, what I did was wrong and I deserved the consequences.
User ID: 739374569839788064

could I get unban from lumbsmasher

I was ban for advertisement and I wont every do it again. Very sorry. I love this auto builder script, and hopefully wish I could get back using this script in the future
Discord: fat takilo#1708

user id: 716459804532408392

i was banned for playing an game called fivem and it said join discord server but i cant control that cause its an game status and it does that with every game

discord tag jaylen#3463
discord id 659613839612051468

discord mod that banned me Waffles#0044
discord mod the banned me id 816782732028936237

emkhongdangnhapduoc#4149
Apple Bot#9975
I sent an invite to another group on the LumberSmasher group
I hope I’ll be unbanned soon and I’ll never do it again

your appeal accepted!

appeal accepted

appeal accepted

Im noob and i like applebee ok there i don’t care if you ban me i just will be happy

I came here again. I Want to get unbanned, I will be typing this to try and get unbanned. Already did once try. But i think i can do it. I’ve been banned for Racial Slurs. I Didnt know there was rules until i knew i got banned. I want to use hacks on lumber tycoon 2. It will be a blessing from god if i can get unbanned. Thanks for your service. I didnt knew there was rules because people were saying stuff in chat i got banned for racial slurs and dark humor memes.

Orangebee#4227 (800771535886352455)

Monke gaming SOLAR#1611 (692496159457149011)

Wont do it ever again please take my response for granite.

I love this script ill do anything for it back.

Discord Username: vgo#1493
Discord User ID: 427516414816157696
Executor: Synapse X

Reason for ban: Status advertising
Why you should unban me: I simply didn’t really know that was a serious rule. I didn’t really care to read the rules because I didn’t plan on interacting with the discord server other than getting myself a script and a key. I used to use this script back when it was called Alpha X before when it was cracked or something happened I don’t really remember.

Discord Username: Xqru#6640
             Executor: Krnl

Reason for ban: Tbh i dont really know I mean ive never shared my key and i rarely talked in the server
One day i make a new discord account and im banned :confused:

Why you should unban me : Because Ive done nothing wrong and im still banned #FreeXqruTillItsBackwards

Discord Username: Xqru#6640
             Executor: Krnl

Reason for ban: Tbh i dont really know I mean ive never shared my key and i rarely talked in the server
One day i make a new discord account and im banned :confused:

Why you should unban me : Because Ive done nothing wrong and im still banned #FreeXqruTillItsBackwards

Thank you so much!

Ban reason: Nword bypass and said negros are bad
When i said this i didnt mean it in any serious way i am black my self and nothing like this will ever happen again the person who ban me was lil shadow#0001 i promise something like this or any rule breaking will never happen again i am sorry for what i caused my discord is high!#6666 and my roblox tag is david21iscool Executor: Synapse x i am truly sorry for what i have caused it was just a joke even if it is serious i am sorry i was just messing around even tho i know racism is a serious thing, i hope i get unban DISCORD ID: 596384391887060993 I also love the Lumbsmasher community :smiley:

Discord: XSG#0001 (427030164686503948)
Reason For Ban: I forgot

I want to be unbanned because what ever I did I’m sorry and I probs didnt mean to do what ever it was + i just wanna be able to use the lumbsmasher autobuild ngl

Hello i was banned for saying the n word and not reading the rules im very sorry for being idiodic im sorry i can pay 50 robux as a sorry note my discord user is 56kEthan #3373

trollr123#1470
I was banned for Status advertisement.
While i was at work one of the mods dm’ed me asking me to change it and then got banned by 2 different mods. I apologies for leaving that in my bio i meant to take it off a while ago and it will never happen again I’m just trying to help people make there houses and just trying to do some good things because the word Exploiter/Hacker has some bad meaning behind it and so i was just trying to make people who use Exploits seem more nicer. Again i Apologies for my status and it will never happen again.