Okay time for this forums to die again

You know you can enable dark mode in settings right?

ok but it’s not default

This forum is more dead than the ProtoSmasher’s vip channel. :flushed:

NO! THE #VIP CHANNEL in #protosmasher is ALWAYS DEAD AS HELL but my FORUMS WILL NOT BE.

You’re lying to yourself.

bruh, how is that contributing to the forums at all. Just complaining its dead isn’t gonna make it less dead. All of us saying dead as hell in vip doesn’t make the channel not dead.

Tell that to yourself and everyone else who says “dead as hell” in the Vip chat. :sob:

Marking your post as the solution to this topic because why not? Also, are you ok if I remove signatures or would you get mad if I did that.

Signatures/signature like my picture/banner? Please don’t do such a thing. :sob:

Could you autosize the banner to be smaller in topics/remove it from topics?

It’s more or less a job up to the moderators to do, which none of them are doing it… but I don’t think I have that option. I didn’t make the signatures plugin (the only plugin here I made is the discord bot that connects to my LumbSmasher Server)

No way to edit the plugin to your liking?
Oof…

I probably could but its a ton of work…

:sob: :sob:
Imagine needing to do actual work to make your forum better. Who would even do that.

I actually did, the entire discord bot took some work to do. btw I used my admin powers and sized your signature down.

Just buy a theme from here.
:sunglasses:

That website doesn’t even support discourse.

GG, well my signature looks better now.
Thanks. :sunglasses:

Accept that, your forums are dead

It was always dead‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎