POLL Autobuild Models

please do it lmao im literally broke and would be willing to do even do 3 if i have to

3 Likes

Say yes please.

1 Like

Please yes.

1 Like

KRNL is one

Oh hell yes I would do as much Linkvertises for this autobuild back!

1 Like

may i get unbanned from the discord i’m sorry for the actions i made i will for sure not to make them again if i do you may perma ban me and i’ll never bother you again my discord: ✞Black✞#0001

1 Like

We want autobuild back and the devs need money im fine with doing 5 linkvertises for krnl then im fine with doing 2 for a very good script hub

1 Like

what did you do

1 Like

ok loook here alpha c, you better add auto save or i won’t be able to save this pretty house :rage:

1 Like

same HAHAHAH

1 Like

put this for free do not put this for money fee you do all guys will be go to my script

what have you done to help us? this forum costs us money, making the script costs us money, literally you’re asking us to pay money for you, that’s not happening. either you do the links or pay for the script, you can choose

1 Like

Yeah lol doing a linkvertise takes like 3 minutes out of your day its not that difficult

1 Like

Man if you want it free learn code yourself you need to relize the pain and the money it takes just for us you need to be grateful for what you got!

1 Like

I just want my auto build back :drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

add it bakc pls

1 Like

obv cuz it helps u

1 Like

Ide rather do the links than have to pay $7 lmao. I will most likely buy the script later on.

1 Like

damn, that’s some dedication.

1 Like

Yea! sir!!

1 Like