[Opinion] How do you feel about Frozen & Frozen 2?

Personally, I’ve loved both movies. The first one came out in 2013 and I remember how I felt about it after I left the movie theater. It kinda affected my life and I’ve spent a great amount of time researching theories and fan theories. I even downloaded the game. Now in 2020 after seeing the second one in November, 2019 I still love the second movie and it brought back memories of 2013 & 2014 when the first one was extremely popular. You probably doxed my reddit before cough cough @Masterzz and figured that I look on /r/Frozen. Idk why but it seems that I’m always addicted to the franchise. Also tanks to @Aizyy for making the sign in my MC server.

Share your experiences here, I’m fine if you say it sucks or whatever, since everyone has opinions.

1 Like

I personally liked frozen. In my opinion I dont think they needed a sequel… but frozen 2 came out to be better than I thought it would be.

They probably made the sequel because the franchise was so much of a huge success. And they thought a sequel will also make a lot of money.

frozen 1 was boring so i didn’t watch 2

Maybe that’s what I’ll do for movie night next time.

SPOILER ALERT
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

To be honest, I think the original got off to a slow start and then ended powerfully.

Frozen II follows suit, to some degree, with the ending much better than the beginning, but the whole thing is a convoluted mess. The plot, from the very get-go, feels forced and tacked-on.

Suddenly we have this whole story about a magical river that can tell you everything about the past. Suddenly Elsa is hearing voices, and an elemental spirit shows up at the Arendelle and puts out all the fires, starts an earth quake and forces everyone out.

This apparently all ties into the girls’ parents past. We learn of a story that they heard from their father as young girls, about how their grandfather and his men built a dam for the tribal Northuldra people of an enchanted forest to the north, and how the whole thing ended in blood and tears and the forest was put under a dark spell.`

Frozen movies are the best movies ever dude, Dont even @ me about it

No fair my spoiler got flagged immediately…

i didn’t know aizyy was capable of typing so many paragraphs

Fear you have no ideal

My momma (aka Lemonbee) and i said it was good

is this an alt of your main @Lemonbee?