Ban appeal place

applying for ban appeal
i got banned for saying the n word
i got banned like 5 months ago
I said the n word but I’m black and btw the other guy was even saying the n word but he didnt got banned. So sorry this mistake won’t happen again.
idk who banned me
i did it because the chat was spamming and it was funny and i did it but now i regret it
i know i shouldnt of done it but i am sorry

My discord is: ДѳѪ#0431

id: 878286519016751145
my user on discord: sebsmbl#5641
reason i got banned : creating false tickets but i was waiting for a moderator to respond so i didnt know i could get banned
reason i wanna get unbanned :i really liked that discord server i made some friends and i really love the script.
also im really sorry for creating false tickets but i didnt mean to and i didnt know. So if i get unbanned ill never do that again.
the person who banned me was Ard#8008

reason i got banned : creating false tickets but i was waiting for a moderator to respond so i didnt know i could get banned
reason i wanna get unbanned :i really liked that discord server i made some friends and i really love the script.
also im really sorry for creating false tickets but i didnt mean to and i didnt know. So if i get unbanned ill never do that again.

Tag: RibeYT#9999
User Id: 617275753666707465
Moderator that banned you: bumbo#0690 Id: 411528415854723072

I’m appealing because the mod said I was advertising in bio. I have seen lots of people do this. He then joined my discord server and started spamming and posting invite links. He then said if I ban him or mute him he will ban me from LumbSmasher . At this point there was no relation to my bio advertising until I got the DM with the reason for the ban.

I would like an unban from LumbSmasher as the ban reason was unfair and Bumbo banned me as a result of him being annoyed I banned him for spamming and posting invites in my server.

Applying for ban appeal
How I got banned: Not sure, I need someone to check it for me.
Reason i got banned: Once again i dont know

My discord ID is 568618244362207234 and i cant see the bot in any of my DM’s so i cannot check on why i got banned. @applebee

which server u got banned on?

Bark or Lumbsmasher (Chroma)

Lumbsmasher

Using alts is

1. Against the rules of most servers
  2. Not going to get you unbanned from servers.

So no, You shouldn’t get unbanned for dm advertisement. Besides, dm advertisement is against the discord TOS and against most server rules.

Discord Name: sxrged#9999
Discord ID: 467761373879861251
Reason: I had been blacklisted for ‘status ad’ which means I had been banned for having a discord link in my biography on discord. I did not know this was against the rules of Chroma and LS, and I came back to try and use it recently, and I could not use it. I had it months ago around April/May and was blacklisted automatically for it. Is there any way I could get an unblacklist from LumbSmasher? @applebee

I got told I have been banned since I cant access the site for the download

https://cdn.applebee1558.com/autoloader.lua

I have never used it and I am whitelisted on the discord for Lumbsmasher

Wondering if anyone can help?

you are never to download the script or open it in a browser. you execute it directly. you don’t need a browser to execute the script.

I cant acutally get the script to download it…

You are banned from the discord server and you are to never download the script just to begin with. You just run it directly. Please do a proper ban appeal. Reverse-engineering URLs from the script is prohibited and warrants a denial of your ban appeal. Congratulations for blowing your chances to get appealed.

1 Like

You are to never go to the site that is in the loadstring to get the script directly. If you try to, you will most likely blow your chance of ever having a ban appeal get accepted.

Never open the site that is in the loadstring.

Just because you are black does not give you permission to say the hard r (or any other form of the n word.)

id: 407947298891366400
user: Arvuis#4647
reason for ban: underaged
Yea i got banned for saying im 11 (got banned before i was gonna tell them i was joking) and begin 11 is cringe. And there are no 11 year old kids that exploits on roblox.

Discord Tag: Swat#9421

User ID: 896423210743123998

Reasoning of ban: N word, racism I’m sorry for saying it was stupid for saying it and i was hipper. it was in the LumbSmasher general chat and I forgot when this happened but I think it happened on the June i don’t remember much because it was a while ago. Please unban me Thank you.

BroLMFAO…:skull:

My Discord Username & Tag:
Xavier Childish Troops#8387

Discord Server I was banned in:
Bark Development Served

Banned by:
Staff member (I don’t know who)

Reason for ban:
I sent this screenshot in the memes channel

Promises I will fulfill if I get unbanned:
I promise to not say or relate to the n word in any shape of form and I will try my best to be a good and respectful community member