Ban appeal place

Accepted, no more next time okay?

You were banned for cp, an owner banned you so you probably have to go through him first

His discord:Masterzz#0751(784625384711913492)

Please use you discord id instead of tag

I couldn’t see you warnings so you might need to dm the person that banned you

is my tag

Application for ban appeal
Username: Manslaughterererererer…er#9449
Reason for ban: Posting free game pass script
Appeal: I would like to be unbanned to use your server again, as I really enjoy the autobuild feature and the house id section, could you unban me, sorry for doing so but I kinda thought it would be funny if I showed it too a moderator, hence they banned me, so sorry for doing so it wont happen again, the chance of me getting unbanned is slim to none

id: 813053449893052417
user: Anime245#3274
Reason for ban:ad

I am very sorry for posting a link in the server. I intended to send it to a friend but I was in a hurry and i mistakenly posted the link in the server. After I realized my mistake, I was banned before I got the chance to delete it. Please forgive me and unban me.
I promise it will not happen again.

id: 407947298891366400
user: Arvuis#4647
reason for ban: underaged
Yea i got banned for saying im 11 im not 11 im 15 thank you

id: 867747576719081493
user: Soul Sniper 传说 YT#6318
Reason for banned
I’m so sorry for dming someone a server invite I will not break any rule ever again I realized my mistake please forgive me and unban me
I promise it will not happen again I hope I get unban

I was banned for scamming, and sending links that I didint send… a bot was taking over my account and sending all scams to all of my friends, anyways! I fixed it now, and i’d like to appeal please! my discord is, :black_heart:𝒞𝓇𝓊𝑒𝓁𝒯𝒶𝒽:black_heart:#4302

Yea saying the hard r is going to have very little chance of getting unbanned, and blacklist evasion won’t have much of a chance for an unban either.

Hi i just get banned without knowing the reason
i cant join in the server
my tag in discord is kirxyami#8513
have a good day!

Hello, I got banned from LumbSmasher because I dm a mod server invite link so um can you please forgive me I would like to get whitelisted this mistake won’t happen ever again I promise so please whitelisted me
and my discord username and tag is BACONMAAD#7652
and my discord ID is 871115965662916609
I hope I get whitelisted. :sob:
Thank you!

could I get unban from lumbsmasher

I was ban for advertisement and I wont every do it again. Very sorry. I love this auto builder script, and hopefully wish I could get back using this script in the future
Discord: Soul Sniper 传说 YT#6318

user id: 560349211288141827

Using alts to ban evade, really? If this was your first appeal, I’d be fine. You tried to evade it which puts you at an different level. Sorry, you aren’t getting unbanned.

Hello, umm I got banned from lumbsmasher
reason: I said the n word but I’m black and btw the other guy was even saying the n word but he didnt got banned. So sorry this mistake won’t happen again.
discord username: rblxscripter2671#6911
Thank you!

basically i wanted to know about the discord server link so i could enter the server and use the script can you help me

i would like to use the script but i need the link and it keeps saying link invalid can you please give the link

Id 879381268427604008 (i think if not my dicsord is NONE Z#3062)
reason: None
banned by: Masterzz#0002 (870045594813620245)

Case 10325

applying for ban appeal
i got banned for saying the n word
i got banned like 5 months ago
I said the n word but I’m black and btw the other guy was even saying the n word but he didnt got banned. So sorry this mistake won’t happen again.
idk who banned me
i did it because the chat was spamming and it was funny and i did it but now i regret it
i know i shouldnt of done it but i am sorry

My discord is: ДѳѪ#0431